Friday, December 21, 2007

Fresh from the kitchen...


We have been drinking quite a bit of coffee lately, especially over the last 2 weeks as I worked on my assignments... Now that the papers have been submitted, we realized that we have quite a bit of coffee powder left. Instead of just drinking coffee, we thought why not eat it as well? So Elaine used some of the coffee powder to make espresso cookies.


After having one espresso cookie too many, Elaine was full of energy and decided to make Green tea mochi... I must say it is very good. The green tea taste is just right, and texture is nice, the color is accurately green. Ya, I'm a bad food critic... as in I'm bad at giving food critic, and not that I am a critic of bad food... But really, it is great. The whole family likes it. Check out the recipe if you like to try it out...

4 comments:

eleanor said...

I am making a list of ALL the things that I will be asking Elaine to make for us to eat when you're back. Looking at the rate that she is churning out such lovely fare, I think it will have to be a high tea buffet. I think the YAFers will be very happy to hear my proposal.

Pls continue to post yah? ;)

Unknown said...

I echo Eleanor!! Yummy, but mus wait for me to be around to do the tea buffet ok?! I guess i'm no good at churning out food... jus lotsa kids... Hahaha... =P

dreamer said...

Wah, your family will have at least 6 mouths liao... How about add another 4 more then you can reserve a table for the entire family? ;)

P - 加油!

elaine said...

Hmmm... scary. Maybe I should consider going back secretly. Hahaha... =P