Monday, June 23, 2008

Strawberries!

Went strawberry hunting on a really hot Spring/Summer afternoon...

Where are they???


Let's take a closer look...


Daddy, Mummy, look what I found!


Mmm... let's give you a closer look...


Got a few in my basket. I'll go hunt for more...


Our harvest for the day... it's hard work... now we know why they charge us so much for a little bag of strawberries... haa


Can't wait to bring them home to eat them... strawberry smoothie, strawberry jam, strawberries with ice cream...

1 comment:

Dale & Linda said...

Yum, Elaine! Looks like Caris was having a lot of fun. My daughter gave me 6 jars of homemade strawberry jam today. I'm glad it will keep in my freezer until we get back from Belize. Thank you for sharing your blog address with me. I will see you next month!
Linda