Monday, May 4, 2009

For those who loves hymns....

I seldom give recommendations, so when I do, they must be good stuff. So listen now and listen good....

Joel Rosenberger plays beautiful hymns on the piano, and he shares them through his blog at http://joelcast.blogspot.com/. If you enjoy hymns, take a look. Many of his pieces are really wonderful. You can also download the hymns to your iTunes and iPod, etc.

I have placed a widget on the sidebar of this blog - now you can listen to beautiful hymns while reading this blog! Isn't this fantastic! Not that the content of this blog goes well with the hymns.... but it is nevertheless still a fantastic combination. I think.

While I'm at the business of making recommendations, the wanton mee at East Coast Park Food Center has my 2 thumbs up.

No comments: