Monday, May 14, 2007

Beautiful, beautiful...

"Beautiful, beautiful, Jesus is beautiful
And Jesus makes beautiful things of my things
Carefully, touching me,
Causing my eyes to see
Jesus makes beautiful things of my life."

Our lives are made especially beautiful by the special people He places in our paths; we are thankful for each and every one of you!

We witnessed the lovely wedding of a good friend last evening. We're really honoured to be able to share in these precious moments of people we love before we leave for the US. Jay and Pat, here's wishing you all of God's blessings as you, too, make your journey of life together.

God has also given a special little one to Eugene and Amelia a few days back, on 10 May 07. CONGRATULATIONS, Eugene and Melia, and WELCOME, baby Zachary! Didn't get to visit as all three of us were down with flu and fever. Can't wait to see you!!!

1 comment:

hippopostman said...

I agree. Jesus IS beautiful!!!! Thanks for the reminders and I love the blog.

Dr. Joe Ozawa