Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The promise of a rainbow

Since I'm allowed some time by my princess today, I'll write another post. We have been rather sleep deprived these days. Well, we still have quite a bit of fun nevertheless! She has been into face painting... a flower on Monday, a butterfly on Tuesday and today, I painted a rainbow on her cheek. She really likes it :)



She is still "plagued" with fear these days... waking up in the middle of the night crying that she's scared of the bad people in the room... the product of her ever imaginative mind. But in the morning, she would promise not to cry and scream again at bedtime. Tempting as it may be, I know that dismissing her fears, regardless of how irrational it may seem, would not help her. Only God can...

I hope the assurance of God's promise of love and protection will give her peace and good rest in the night.

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safely." Psalm 4:8

No comments: