Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What we did on February 14

Simple yet quite memorable. I actually made my own birthday cake with my little kitchen assistant! One that I think looks right for a birthday but... erm, didn't quite taste right :p


She made her very own teddy biscuits too! The smiling creator holding up her smiling creation.





TK had a long day in school on Thursday and he made up for it by cooking us dinner the night before... his first in this kitchen.... Really, it's still February 14 right... it's 7 am Singapore time... hehe. Cooking with love :)





We celebrated this day twice actually... in both Singapore and Pittsburgh time! Finally, a family photo!

3 comments:

eleanor said...

Blessed Belated Birthday Elaine! The cake looks so lovely! Charis' teddy looks pretty too. How come no pix of what tk cooked? ;)

amelia thinks said...

The cake looks really good! Especially the chocolate topping dripping down the sides! As for Charis being scared at night...i used to be like that when i was young too...often waking up from having nightmares...i remember just singing to myself sunday school songs over and over until i fell asleep! My sister can attest to that! Maybe you can suggest for Charis to do that?

elaine said...

I should say that the meal cooked by TK was yummy! (In case you think otherwise...) But, the fact that he made a meal was more important to me!

Melia, thanks for the suggestion... will certainly have Charis try that too :)