Sunday, February 21, 2010

Party of five

I am ONE!!! A little party with just us and my best pal.






These are a few of my favourite things that makes me smile or even chuckle out loud!

1. Popping gerber stars into my mouth - two at a time. You'll see me calling and waving for mummy to bring them to me.
2. A car ride, especially when che-che sings a silly song.
3. Exploring on all fours, going to forbidden grounds. I especially like the kitchen and bathroom in our home, and going out the door.
4. Climbing up the sofa. Makes me feel so proud standing up high and looking out of the window.
5. Mr Teddy, my best pal. His little red nose is simply delicious.
6. A good book.
7. Playtime with my favourite people.
8. Rolling on daddy and mummy's big bed.
9. Hearing the piano sound when I bang on it. I can sure clap, shake my head and do a little dance.
10. My big sister when she is nice. Still loves her when she is not so nice.

4 comments:

shawn said...

Happy Birthday Josiah!

It sure looks like a great party!

amelia thinks said...

Blessed birthday! And well done Elaine for doing such a good job mummying and TK for doing such a good job daddying...

eleanor said...

Blessed 1st Birthday Josiah! Wow.. it felt like you had just been born not so very long ago... :)

LL said...

thanks for leaving 4 gerber stars on our carpet for us josiah, esp since u like them so much! happy birthday!